If you have any items below that you are looking to get rid of, or tips on where they could be for free/very cheap, please email me at email@example.com with pictures!
This list is updated regularly. High-priority needs are in bold.
View our long term home improvement goals here. Funds raised will be used towards reaching these goals.
- White vinegar
- Thieves/Defender/OnGuard oil
- Women’s deodorant
- Nonperishables. Please only give things that actually are good for meals, like:
- Tuna/Hamburger helper
- Chicken broth
Nothing needed right now. 🙂
- Curtains (rod and installation needed as well)
- Command Hook Replacement Strips (large)
Treasure Boxes (PLEASE ASK to see what we are low on. We have more than enough of a lot of these at any given time.)
- Shampoo/Conditioner set
- Bar of soap or body wash
- Bath sponge (the fluffy cheesecloth kind)
- Gentle, exfoliating facewash
- Journal w/ pen
- Bible (ESV/NIV preferred)
If you would like to contribute the box itself, they have some lovely options at TJMaxx. I even found one with a Bible verse on top. 🙂
I think it would also be very impactful to have cards in the box, encouraging the women in God’s sovereign hand in their life, and restating His love for them in whatever season they’re in. Please keep them generalized and signed with first name only.